☁ 13x Cloud Certified DevOps Engineer with 3.5+ years of professional experience.
I possess extensive hands-on experience in DevOps engineering, Amazon Web Services, and Linux server administration with valuable experience as a Full Stack Developer. I also have 2.5 years of unprofessional experience in which I have deployed 16+ freelancing and personal projects using several technologies stacks.
I started this website to jot down everything I learn in an organized way. My goal is to create a delightful corner of the web free of sponsored content, ads, affiliates, pop-ups, and the rest of the annoying noise from the Internet.
13x Cloud Certified | 4x Oracle | 4x Alibaba | 3x Microsoft Azure | 3x Udacity Scholar | 2x AWS | AviatrixACE, ICSI Certified | Linux | Automation Ninja | Securing World 🛡🌎
While actively contributing to the field as a speaker and writer, I'm also actively developing innovative products with an ardently focused design. I'm a highly passionate individual who's been into zeros and ones from the age of 10 and loves to work on Cloud & Automation.
I'm design-centric, collaborate effectively & always super excited to learn new things. Apart from being a relentless and curious learner, I'm also a nature-lover. Travelling and photography are few of my hobbies.
I also maintain a Quora Space for 20K+ cloud enthusiasts: ☁️ Everything AWS Cloud
1) DevOps Engineer - Astek Canada
Duration: June 2022 - Present
2) Site Reliability Engineer - Univeris, Canada
Duration: April 2021 - April 2022 | 1 year
- Automate in-house development tasks and create scripts to automate business workflows.
- Manage monitoring, alerting and dashboards using New Relic for production environments.
- Document processes to maintain software development lifecycle.
- Troubleshoot issues, research, and implement solutions on production systems.
- Create smoke testing scripts to automate testing for highly reliable environments.
- Fix support escalation production issues.
3) DevOps Engineer - Peerbits Pvt Ltd, India
Duration: April 2019 - December 2020 | 1.9 years
- Demonstrated excellence in delivering 60+ enterprise projects and 100+ CI/CD pipelines with proven auto-scaling to 1 million users.
- Led team to design, automate & create highly available, reliable & scalable environments on Amazon Web Services (AWS) & Microsoft Azure.
- Have successfully implemented microservice architecture from multiple monolithic applications.
- Have successfully implemented CI/CD code culture via automated pipelines.
- Cost Optimization: Reduced monthly cost by using the latest industry standards and practices.
- Have worked on configuration and deployment on ELK Stack, Apache Kafka, VerneMQ, and RabbitMQ.
- Created a highly available MongoDB cluster with replication support.
- Created documentation and logical architecture diagrams.
- Have successfully configured and deployed in production-grade AWS services like EC2, Auto Scaling, S3, IAM, ELB, EBS, Lambda, Route53, VPC, DynamoDB, and CloudWatch.
- Got promoted twice in the same year for outstanding performance.
- Got honoured and titled as 'Man of Automation.'
4) Full Stack Engineer - OpenXcell Pvt Ltd, India
Duration: Aug 2018 – Mar 2019 | 8 months
- I have acquired valuable experience in development by implementing ReactJS, MySQL, HTML5/CSS3 stacks in 5+ enterprise projects.
5) Freelancing & Personal Projects
Duration: Jan 2016 - Aug 2018 | 2.5 years
- While pursuing my Bachelor's in Information Technology, I did several freelancing projects and converted some ideas into reality.
- I also learnt, implemented various technologies and have deployed 15+ projects.
1) Cloud Computing for Big Data - Post-Graduation, Lambton College, Toronto, Canada
🏆 Academic Term Award: Dean's Honour List
Duration: 2020 - 2022 (3.68/4 GPA)
- I pursued post-graduation to gain and expand valuable knowledge and expertise in the cloud computing field.
2) Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, LDRP Institute of Technology, India
Duration: 2015 - 2019 (7.3/10 CGPA, First Class)
- I completed my Bachelors with good grades while working full-time gaining valuable professional experience.
3) Udacity | AWS Cloud Architect Nanodegree
Duration: 2020 - 2021
- The 3-months degree with 3 real-world projects, 100+ lessons, and 100+ hours of intense learning helped me plan, design, and build highly available and secure cloud infrastructure.
4) Udacity | Cloud DevOps Engineer Nanodegree
Duration: 2019 - 2020
- I passed all the projects on the 1st attempt.
- After 5+ Projects, 200+ Lessons, 16h/weekend & around 220+ hours of intense learning with some struggle, I've successfully graduated from Udacity's Cloud DevOps Engineer Nanodegree!
- DevOps engineering
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Cloud Automation & Cloud Security
- Infrastructure as a Code
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Linux System Administration
- Alerting, Monitoring & Logging
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- AWS: EC2, VPC, S3, Lambda, IAM, EBS, ELB, ECS, ECR, SNS, SES, SQS, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudFront, CloudFormation, Route53, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CloudTrail, Secrets Manager, and X-Ray
- Azure: Azure DevOps Pipeline, Virtual Machines, Container Instances, Azure Functions
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker Products, Portainer
- CI/CD/CT: GitHub Actions, Jenkins, GitLab, AWS CodePipeline, Bitbucket Pipelines
- Databases: MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, Aerospike, MemSQL
- Languages: Shell Scripting, Python (Beginner), Batch, PowerShell
- IaC: AWS Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible
- Logging & Monitoring: AWS CloudWatch, ELK Stack, Netdata, Nagios, Datadog, New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus
- OS: Debian, CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu
- Concepts: Automation first, CI/CD/CT, Agile
- Big Data: Apache Kafka, Zookeeper, Burrow
- Misc: VerneMQ, Socket.io, Jira, Slack, Confluence, Git, pm2
- Frameworks/Libraries: ReactJS (Beginner), Gatsby.js, WordPress
- Data: MQTT, JSON, XML, YAML
- Testing: Apache JMeter, Sanity Scripts (Bash), Chrome DevTools, New Relic Synthetics
- Hands-on experience with various AWS services like EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, ELB, Lambda, Route53, and many more
- Production-grade level experience with Docker, Kubernetes, ECS & EKS
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with CloudFormation & Terraform
- Experience in Logging Infrastructure with ELK Stack & Datadog
- Strong background in Linux System Administration
- Experience of Logging Infrastructure stacks like EFK at scale and Datadog SAAS
- Proficient at creating scripts to automate repeated tasks less
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2020 Certified Associate
- Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2019 Certified Specialist
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Cloud Operations Certified Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer 2020 Certified Associate
- Gremlin Certified Chaos Engineering Practitioner (GCCEP)
- Alibaba Cloud Associate - Cloud Computing Certification
- Alibaba Cloud Associate - Cloud Security Certification
- Alibaba Cloud Associate - Big Data Certification
- Alibaba Cloud Associate - Cloud-Native Certification
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- Aviatrix Certified Engineer - Multi-Cloud Network Associate
- Udacity Cloud DevOps Engineer Nanodegree
- Udacity AWS Cloud Architect Nanodegree
Training & Courses
- Diploma in Multilingual Computer Programming | Centre for Development of Advanced Computing | Cleared with A Grade
- Entrepreneurship Training | Entrepreneurship Cell India
- Ethical Hacking - Intermediate Level Training | TechDefence Pvt Ltd
- Internet Security Awareness Training
- Git Essential Training | LinkedIn
- DevOps Essentials | LinkedIn
- Udacity - Design Provision and Monitor at Scale
- Awesome Bookmarklets - A curated collection of Awesome bookmarklets.
- Amazon.in Best Offers - Completely Automated Offer & Deals Delivery Channel.
- Git Auto Deployer - Deploy Code Like a Pro! Automate your Code Delivery!
- XDA Developers - A Completely Automated Telegram Channel for Instant Updates.
- Resume Generator - Instantly Generate Your Resume under 5 minutes.
A few sites I designed.
- DocYouLock - Created Admin Portal in ReactJS
- Gajanan Brass Products - A Portfolio Website created for Gajanan Brass Products
- Personal Website - My Previous Personal Website.
- Personal Website v2 - You are here!
- Fast Video Downloader - Fastest Free Video Downloader!
- Computer: Asus Vivobook 💻
- Camera: OnePlus 7 Pro 📱
- Hosting: Netlify
- Terminal: Terminus with ZSH shell & Tmux
- Editor: Visual Studio Code
- Static Site Generator: Gatsby
- Newsletter: Substack
- Notes: Microsoft To-Do & Obsidian
- CMS: Notion
Around the web
Resume - Priyank Vaghela
I send out a message whenever I write something new. Sign up for the newsletter to get notified.