🎉 I'm super excited to announce that I've successfully graduated from Udacity's AWS Cloud Architect Nanodegree.
It was an excellent learning experience to work on several real-world projects. The program consists of 3 projects, 100+ lessons, and 100+ hours of intense learning.
The 3-months degree helped me plan, design, and build highly available and secure cloud infrastructure.
⭐ I have worked on:
- Recoverability in AWS: https://lnkd.in/dEvZAdn
- Design, Provision, & Monitor AWS Infrastructure: https://lnkd.in/d8kwuRS
- Serverless Architecture
- IaC using Terraform to provision various AWS resources
- Designing a DevSecOps Pipeline
- Ensuring CIS standards for cloud security
- Cost Optimization Best Practices
⭐ Tools I used:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- HashiCorp's Terraform
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS Config
- AWS Security Hub
- AWS Inspector
- AWS Guard Duty
- AWS Lambda
- AWS CLI