Being a DevOps engineer, it is crucial to brush-up and grasps foundational skills that we've missed.
This course helps us to me learn troubleshooting, customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration, and security. The lessons contain video lectures, quizzes, and even hands-on labs.
Most companies are dependent on technology; technology fails, the system breaks, and dies. When such things happen, we required experts to fix them. IT support is about resolving problems, troubleshooting them immediately for excellent customer experience.
- Duration: Flexible
- About six months to complete. (5 hours/week)
- Platform: Coursera
- School offering: Google
- No previous experience required.
- No four-year degree required
- Grants and scholarships are available.
- Starting a career in IT? Start with this certification.
- If you are a Pro, then this course will brush-up your technical fundamentals.
- Computer Networking
- Customer Service
- IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Support
- Operating Systems
- System Administration
- Directory Service
- Binary Code
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Network Model
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Linux File Systems
- Command-Line Interface
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- OS and You: Becoming a Power User
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Security - Defense against the digital dark arts
Start your career now in IT: Google IT Support Professional Certificate
This certification has become the single most popular certificate on Coursera due to its content and excellent results that help learners land jobs in the high-paying IT field, which required no college degree.
Disclaimer: This certification is part of Grow with Google, an initiative by Google. The purpose of this initiative is to help and create economic opportunities for all. Learn more about it. The content in this certification is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Keep exploring, stay hungry and keep learning! 😊
- Priyank Vaghela